The retractable mixer tap in the clear design
• Clear, uncompromising design for pioneering kitchens
• For installation in front of window
• High spout for easier filling of pans and vases
• Easily hand-operated
• Only 3 cm min. distance between sink and window aisle
• Uniform tap holes (2 x 35 mm) for tap and operating lever (regardless of installation medium)
– Spout can be retracted and swivelled by 360°
– 2 x 35 mm Ø tap holes required for tap and operating lever
– With ceramic disk cartridge
– Flexible connector pipes, 750 mm long and 3/8‘‘ nut for particularly easy installation
– Patented jet regulator for markedly reduced scaling
– Stabilisation plate to increase the stability of the tap when fitted in stainless steel sinks
– LGA approved
– Planned for DVGW certificate
Minimum clearance for middle of tap hole is 70 mm.
Maximum clearance for middle of tap hole is 500 mm.
Installation depth for the BLANCO ELOSCOPE-F II is 470 mm.
Otherwise there is a risk of it knocking against the Waste management system, boiler, etc.
Minimum clearance between sink and window sash 3 cm.